I hear ya! My two year old is a nightmare at night and I am weak in the middle of the night! I create my own monsters! Good thing we love them so much!
Uh, yah, I don't know when I will get Gavin out of my bed...he is such a snuggle bug, but help! I am so whimpy about this one....The only way I got my other kids out of my bed was cuz I had a new baby and it forced me to do it...But I'm done having kids, so I hope Gavin's not there until he's 10!
2 comments:
I hear ya! My two year old is a nightmare at night and I am weak in the middle of the night! I create my own monsters! Good thing we love them so much!
Uh, yah, I don't know when I will get Gavin out of my bed...he is such a snuggle bug, but help! I am so whimpy about this one....The only way I got my other kids out of my bed was cuz I had a new baby and it forced me to do it...But I'm done having kids, so I hope Gavin's not there until he's 10!
Post a Comment