We went to Las Vegas for a day over Spring break and had a blast! We went to the MGM first and they have a Lion habitat inside. WOW! I was amazed. The lions were sleeping but there is a glass walk way you can go through and see the lions right above you. That's where they were sleeping so it was cool to be that close to them. It was quite fitting because the reason we went down to Vegas in the first place was to go see the play, Lion King. If you get tickets the day of the play you can get a really good deal so Josh set off to find tickets and I took the girls to the M&M factory. It was really cool to see all the neat, EXPENSIVE stuff. I had to laugh when we walked out, because there was an oxygen bar. I wish I would have taken a picture for my gramps! He is on oxygen all the time and hates it and here sits some young kids at an oxygen bar. I'm sorry, maybe i'm getting old but I don't get it! I breathe just fine without paying for it. (Well maybe not in Vegas, but i'm still not paying for it!) We went and ate at our favorite place The Cheesecake Factory, went to the mall, then went to the play. It was a quick trip but we had fun spending time together, even if it was in dirty ole Vegas!
The Lion
Miss Ashlyn
The M&M Factory
The m&m's in this dispenser are $12.99 lb.
(sorry girls we'll go to Maverik for our's!)
My girlies with the M&M guy or girl
Jayden we would NEVER reject you!
Kaylee wanted her picture with green and when she walked up to her she kept rubbing her leg over & over! It was embarrassing! After like 5 attempts of my saying stop she finally did and settled for holding her hand for the picture.
Ashlyn was all about giving the peace sign that day.
AHHH...scary snake!
We didn't eat at The Rainforest Cafe just took a picture because the atmosphere is so cool!
You are too dirty and too stinky for our family!......... and as
Ashlyn would put it; she likes her lungs to much to ruin them for a good time!!!
2 comments:
Those are all our favorite places to go in Vegas, too. There is also a really cool shark aquarium place, I think at the Mirage. It costs, but it is worth it.
I didn't realize there was an m&m factory in Vegas. Hmmm, I only lived there for two years, I think I ventured over to the strip maybe twice.
Anyway, looks like a fun trip. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment