Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day of School 10-11

Do you remember how you felt on your first day of school? Excited & Nervous all balled up in your tummy at once? I still feel this way for my kids on the first day and all day I pray that they are having a good day, that their teacher's are nice, and that they have friends to play with at recess and sit with at lunch.

Jayden 9th Grade
Jayden with her cute new backpack
Ashlyn 4th Grade
Ashlyn & her teacher
BRING ON THE TEARS FOR MOM........my baby started 1st grade!
Kaylee with her AWESOME teacher!
I can't believe how big these two are getting!
Summer went by so fast! I guess time flies when you are having fun, but how could you not living with these 3 adorable girls?
Have a great school year!

2 comments:

MaRilla said...

they are all so adorable, and I love the rockstars!

5-against-1 said...

I love your rockstar pictures!!!
I can't believe how much your oldest looks like you!!! Your girls are adorable!
Hether Lynam