Friday, November 19, 2010

Brown Santa

I love to shop online. It's so much easier than running around to a million different stores! I get so excited when I hear the truck pulling up into my cul-de-sac! I just hope & pray that it's stopping in front of my house. And oh the JOY I feel when I find a box waiting for me on my doorstep! Bottom line............
I LOVE the Brown Santa!

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

hee hee hee, I've never heard him called the "Brown Santa" before... I LOVE it!! I too totally love online shopping... I probably get 90% of my stuff that way :) love you, Ang

MaRilla said...

My dad used to wear a Santa hat to deliver packages this time of year :)

The Venutis said...

Yes I agree it is much easier, but if you keep calling on Brown Santa then I won't get to run into you at stores anymore : ) Actually I think I'm going to start using Brown Santa. Amazon here I come!