Sunday, December 30, 2007

Playing with their Christmas Toys







It is the best to see your kids playing with their new Christmas toys after Christmas. I remember that excitement when I was younger over Christmas break, playing with all my new stuff. Jayden got a sewing machine and a lot of scrapbook stuff so we set her up a little craft corner in her room. Ashlyn got 2 new American Girl Dolls and Kaylee got a doll that isn't quite an American Girl Doll but Santa reassured her in a letter that if she could take care of the doll he sent she would get an American Girl Doll next year. Of course the kitchen is a hit with all the gadgets and noises it makes. What a fun, fun time of year!



1 comments:

Charise said...

Well, Tell Ashlyn Hello from me! I miss her too! It looks like the girls have had fun with all their cute Christmas stuff.