My kids got this DVD from their Aunt Chris for Christmas and it's all they want to watch! We already had a few other DVD's from this company & their great! I just think that these kind of movies are wonderful teaching tools for our families & I highly reccomend them to anyone. On this particular DVD their is a song that all the brothers sing and it sounds like a "boy band" song. My girls LOVE it!!!! Kaylee has me skip it back over & over so she can sing & dance to it. When we're in the car I have to put my rear view mirror on her because she totally gets into the song. It is SO funny! I'm going to see if she'll let me record her & then i'll post it to my blog.
On another note......Ashlyn gets her tonsils out on Wednesday & I am scared to death! I know that it is a simple procedure but she is my little girl and I am an overprotective mommy. Please just remember her in your prayers and me too. I am so scared that I am going to cry in front of her and I just need help to be strong. So, we would love any extra prayers we can get to be passed this way. Thanks! I hope everyone has a great fast sunday.

3 comments:
Angee- By the way, I love the family picture of everyone in the air! It is so cute! And I will keep your family in my prayers this week! Everything will work out ok! Have a great sunday!
hey! I just found your blog threw lindy's....hope you dont mind ...i love seeing the pics!
Hey Ang.... how are you? i wanted to say hi and see how yoou and the family are doing? you look great and the girls are adorable! You can go to my mysapce at http://www.myspace.com/myspace_brooketanner or just e mail me sometime at brooke.tanner@gmail.com? I would love to catch up! Brookey
Post a Comment