Monday, January 14, 2008

Update on Miss Ashlyn

I thought I would write a quick update on my little Ashlyn Rose. She is starting to finally feel a little bit better. Today we went outside to get some fresh air and she actually played for a bit. I am so worried to send her back to school because I am afraid someone will get her sick or that she will run around or eat something she shouldn't. What a paranoid mom I am, I know! I just love her so much and want to protect her. Her little voice has changed. She talks really soft, when she talks, which isn't a lot. She has really just wanted me to hold her & love her. I sure love how I can make her feel better by just holding her & giving her loves. Hopefully she'll be back to normal soon because it just makes me sad to see her hurting and feeling rotten all day. Thank you to all who sent cards, presents, and well wishes. It sure meant a lot to her & to me.

3 comments:

Charise said...

Just so you know Mom, she did great back at school today! I kept checking on how she felt, and she seemed to be doing good. During afternoon recess we sat outside on the step together so she could get some fresh air too (we kept it calm). I hope that a full day didn't wear her out. I am glad that she is doing better, but it will be good when she is recovered fully.

Shanna said...

Hey, this is Shanna Bundy. I finally remembered to look for your blog. You have such a beautiful family. I am glad Ashelyn is feeling better. My little boy got his tonsils out last year, it is pretty sad to see them that way.

Shanna said...

Sorry I spelled Ashlyn's name wrong!