Saturday, January 26, 2008

But mommy I want to sleep with you!



So it's Saturday night, not even 10:00 and Kaylee has already snuck up to Josh & I's bed & is fast asleep on daddy's pillow! I have the hardest time sleeping with kids and especially Kaylee because she has to have her feet on you ALL night long!! She serioulsy sneeks up to our bed 6 out of 7 nights a week. Either Josh or I end up sleeeping in the guest room so we can get some sleep. I guess when she comes up were just too tired to take her down in fear that she will wake up & keep us longer, who knows. Or maybe it's just that (more than likely) she is our last baby and we want to enjoy every second of this because one day we will be wishing our hearts out that she would sneek up to our beds because mom & dad are perfect in her eyes & can make everything feel safe & perfect!

5 comments:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

She is so adorable...how can you say no to that cute face :)

Kristy said...

Oh I know how you feel only it is not my baby it is Macee. 6 out of 7nights says it perfect. Lucky for us we just fall back to sleep. There have been several nights I don't even know she is there. I say enjoy it especially if she is your last.

Charise said...

Your girls are so cute! I love seeing all of your pictures :)

Kristi said...

Hey Angee,
Thanks for checking out my blog. It was nice to hear from you. We miss you guys too. Too bad it took us so long to chat when you lived here. Hope all is great in your new home. Love the picture of the dog in the bath. I'm glad to see you still have him.
Take care- keep in contact.
Kristi

T.K. said...

Yeah We both found each other today how funny. No Angie doesn't have one yet, I keep telling her to make a blog.