Monday, January 28, 2008

Let there be snow!





Ok....so I know it's not a lot but I had to get a picture of my house with the snow on the ground. We had pretty crazy weather today. The wind was so strong I thought it might break a window. Not to mention we had rain, hail, & snow all in one day. Sure it didn't last very long but it was quite crazy for St. George!

2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Hi Angie! I saw your blog on Lyndi site an I wanted to say HI! Your kids look so old! It seems like yesterday that we lived by each other but seeing your kids it has been awhile. Come check out my new blog (not is cute as yours)www.daltonfamfive.blogspot.com

Roberts Fam said...

I couldnt believe the snow!! Your yard in front looks really good, I bet you love your new house