Today when I was in the shower Kaylee came in and said, "mom, don't look @ your bed yet, ok?" and then she shut the door. When I got out of the shower and peeked @ my bed I saw this. Kaylee had surprised me & made my bed. Seriously, how cute is that! Then Ashlyn wrote me a letter that says, (in her exact words, spelling) "Dear mom, I love you more than enething. I think you are the best mom ever, Thenk you for all thet you give me. Love, Ashlyn!!!!!!" Can life get any better when I have such sweet & thoughtful children? And I guess my thought is, how do I keep them this way all through their teenage years? Jayden is still very thoughtful and loving to me @ 12, is that going to change soon? I am praying that they will always love me and want to give me some of life's best surprises because seriously it melts my heart and I have to get on my knees and thank my Father in Heaven for blessing me with three of the sweetest, most wonderful spirits he could possibly find!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Your girls are such sweethearts! I love it! I hope Ashlyn is doing well! Tell her hi and I hope to see her soon! :)
Wow, your girls are so so sweet!! I love it when Madsy does things like that. I am terrified of the teenage years too!! What will we do???? Anyway I hope you are doing well. We need to chat about the Valentines Party, so be thinking of any ideas.
One more thing about your background-It easy to download a new one from Pyzam.com, but you will have to put your links in again. Good luck :)
Post a Comment