Becky's mom; Lori with the kids
Kaylee LOVED the harley! She looked like a natural on it.
Kaylee & Tyler
The prince putting the slipper on the princess. So sweet!
We went up to our friend's the Thomas' parents ranch for a day and a night. We had SO much fun and can't wait to go again. We loved Becky's parents and want them to adopt us into their fun family. Becky's mom Lori was so sweet to all my kids. It melted my heart! Becky's dad took us all on a big 4-wheeler ride, it was a blast. We had dutch oven for dinner....yummy! (Even though Ryan added his own touch to the peach cobler...we loved it!!!) It is just so beautiful up there and so relaxing. My only regret was that I didn't take more pictures. My family was grateful but I love pictures for the memories. All in all it was a wonderful time to be in a beautiful place with the BEST of friends!!!
5 comments:
sounds like so much fun! what a cute picture with tyler putting on her shoe! good friends are so wonderful! I miss you guys!
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am bummed we weren't there to have fun with ya! The pictures from your family reunion....darling!! Your girls are so beautiful. Every picture of them is so dang cute. You are quite the photographer:) I am jealous you have kids that will let you take their picture without pulling some silly face.
You always have such cute pictures on here! I love Tyler putting on Kaylee's shoe! Priceless!
Looks fun! I have been kind of a slacker this summer on blogging! School is starting though, so I will check in on you more! Looks like you had a fun summer!
What a nice getaway. I love the Harley...the toys they have nowadays:)
Post a Comment