Monday, August 25, 2008

Jayden & Ashlyn 1st day of school 8-12-2008

Jayden & her cousin Maddison. Jayden started the 7th grade this year! ...and she's off!

MOM......NO MORE PICTURES!



I was so sad!! I was fighting the tears when I was dropping Jayden off.
My beautiful 7th grader



Jayden with her cute new backpack.
Ashlyn Rosie started 2nd grade this year.

My little poser
Ya gotta have a lil fun when mom's trying to take all these pictures, right?
You are so beautiful my sweet little Rosie!


YAY for 2nd grade!

Ashlyn with her new back pack & lunch box.



Ashlyn & Mrs. Hooper
Even though I will mis my darling little girls it is always fun to watch the excitement in them on the first day of school!

8 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

The light is perfect on these!

Hirschisquirts said...

What beautiful girls! Still can't believe Jayden is that big - that's crazy! Time just flies by, doesn't it?

Hirschisquirts said...

Congrats on the sealing also. I know that is such a special thing. I am so blessed to be sealed to all my kids - the temple is my favorite place in the whole world to be, especially with my favorite people! I am so happy for Jayden!

Kenzie said...

Cute pictures of the girls. I was wondering when you were going to post them. Becky said they were really cute. It is amazing how quick our kids are growing up. I can't believe that you have a 7th grader. Carson will be there before I know it. I am so excited for you and Jayden and the family. I am sure everyone there will be sobbing with happiness. What a special day that will be!!

val said...

Darling pictures! Your girls always looks so pretty! I can't wait to hear more about Jayden's getting sealed to you!! Happy Days!

Kitty said...

That sounds like fun!

Shanna said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!

Dalton Family said...

I can't believe you have a 7th grader! Your girls are so pretty!