To kick off our Spring break we had FHE up in the rocks behind our house. I am amazed at the beautiful area that I live in. I look around and think, WOW! I am one lucky girl and ever so grateful to live where I do! We went to a place that was about 5 minutes (if that) from our house and it was all enclosed by rocks. It was so neat! We roasted hot dogs and smores. YUMMY! Then the kids hiked around and when it got dark we sat in a circle and got to tell scary stories. When I started mine my girls said, "oh no not this one!" Well I thought I was being clever but ya know how sometimes it sounds better when someone else tells the story....ya...when I was done Tyler, Mckelle, & Kaylee were looking at me like, WHAT???? Hmmmm...well it sounded good in my head!
Roasting Marshmallows

YUM! This tastes good!
Ashlyn is doing a great job! Getting that marshmallow browned perfectly!
Yup! It's worth the wait!
Hello my sweet little girl!
Roasting Marshmallows
YUM! This tastes good!
Ashlyn is doing a great job! Getting that marshmallow browned perfectly!
Yup! It's worth the wait!
Hello my sweet little girl!







2 comments:
That looks like so much fun, and your kids are going to have so many great memories.
I just finally got around to looking at your blog. I need copies of these pictures. This was so much fun we need to do it again before it is 100 degrees at 8:00.
Post a Comment