So we got a Bosch this month and I LOVE it!!!! My great friend Becky Thomas is such a good cook and baker, she has inspired me!
Here is my very 1st homemade pizza EVER! I couldn't believe how easy it was and that I had never tried it before. My mother in law has a really good recipe for pizza dough that I need to get because this has become a weekly tradition in my house now. My little Ashlyn isn't too excited about it because she is not a pizza lover if you can believe that!

MMMM.....yummy breadsticks!
I have also made cookies, peanut butter bars, & rolls. I am gonna make bread next, keep your fingers cossed that all goes well!
Here is my very 1st homemade pizza EVER! I couldn't believe how easy it was and that I had never tried it before. My mother in law has a really good recipe for pizza dough that I need to get because this has become a weekly tradition in my house now. My little Ashlyn isn't too excited about it because she is not a pizza lover if you can believe that!
MMMM.....yummy breadsticks!
I have also made cookies, peanut butter bars, & rolls. I am gonna make bread next, keep your fingers cossed that all goes well!
6 comments:
I want to come to your house, so you can cook for me. It looks great!
We loved reading all of your new posts. Your girls are so stinkin' adorable. We are really happy to hear how well things are going for you guys down in sunny St. George (lucky, it snowed yesterday). Anyways, what some cuties!!!
I want your recipe! It looks yummy! You are going to love love love your new bosch. I use mine all the time!
Angee, I'm so proud of you. I'll send you an email to tell you how to find the pizza recipe at my house. And when you get it will you email it back to me? I've tried to make it here from another recipe but it's not quite the same. Also, I need the Gable House Orange Roll recipe. If Josh doesn't have it, I have it in my recipe book labeled Breads at home.
Okay...so I want the recipes too!!! And, I have been looking at your back posts and Angee...you have such a beautiful story...I cried when I read the one about Jayden being sealed...so awesome! And all of your nice things to say about your Mother in law...and I didn't know your mom passed...I am so sorry! Anyways, I am so impressed with your family and the things you guys do together...You are all beautiful!!!
I LOVE LOVE My Bosch machine. The best ever for sugar cookies too. That pizza looks great.
Post a Comment