Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hangin out on a Sunday afternoon 2-15-09

This is a typical Sunday @ our house after church. I think it must be Lucky's favorite day of the week because he gets a lot of lovin from the family! Josh playing horsie with Lucky poo

Lucky is such a good dog! He let's us do pretty much anything to him and he never barks or tries to bite us.

Ashlyn loves Lucky so much! If you know my sweet little girl you know that she is an animal lover! She wants to be a vet when she grows up.
I know....totally gross but i've told her a million times the things that dogs lick and it still doesn't stop her from kissing him!

Little Miss Kaylee Buggies


Kaylee is obsessed with My little ponies. I love it and think it is adorable!
K now this is VERY typical! Jayden antogonizing Josh. They are always teasing each other!
Jayden obvioulsy wasn't getting the attention she needed so she must attack!
Oh...there it is! She got some fun time with daddy!

I love my family so much! I love just relaxing and hanging out with them!

1 comments:

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

I can't believe that Jayden is such a tease. That must be really crazy with those two bugging each other all the time. Crazy but fun. I love that family of yours.