Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Muffins w/Moms & Donuts w/Dad's

We love muffins with mom's & donuts with dad's!!! I think it really makes Ashlyn feel special that TWICE in one week she gets to have her parents come eat breakfast with her at school! YUM...muffins!

Ashlyn by her writting in the hall

Ashlyn with some artwork

Ashlyn at her desk
Ashlyn had to take a picture of the class pets. They have two turtles.

Of course Josh wouldn't take the camera to school with him on Donuts with dad's so I had to take a few snap shots before they left.
Lot's of love

Kaylee needed a picture with daddy & Ashlyn


1 comments:

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

Ashlyn's a doll! I'm so glad she's enjoying all the fun of 2nd grade. She'll be in 4th grade by the time we get back. Please keep the blog going so we don't miss the girls growing up.