Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

My girls love Valentine's day because Josh doesn't think it's a real holiday so I just focus on my girls and spoil them! They wake up to Valentine donuts and some little treasures.

Jayden with her Valentine card from Mom & Dad....I thought I posted a picture of Jayden with her movie, opps!
Miss Ashlyn eating her Valentine donut...yum!

My girls all give each other a little Valentine. This is the dog that Jayden gave to Ashlyn.
Ashlyn with her treasures

Ashlyn with her new movie
Kaylee with her Valentine donut

Kaylee & her treasures. Don't you love the way she has all her candy laid out in front of her!
Kaylee got a My little pony card from Josh & I and thought it was the coolest card ever!
Kaylee & her new movie
It's tradition @ our house to get heart shaped pizza for dinner on Valentine's.
Ok so if you were feeling sad at all for me (about Josh not believing in Valentine's hee hee) our ward had a prom that we went to that night. We didn't dance but we loved being together!


0 comments: