Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kaylee's kindergarten physical 3-6-09

Kaylee in the waiting room...she has no idea what lies ahead. Big sissie giving moral support!

Reading books.....helping to pass the time

Kaylee is 42.5 inches tall

She weighs 34.5 lbs
Waiting for the doctor to come in and being SO cute!
Getting checked by the doctor
Kaylee had to get her finger pricked. She did good! No tears...so far!
Owie mommy, that hurt!
Now the real PAIN sets in after 4 shots!
I bought Kaylee a BIG lollipop hoping it would help her stop crying.....didn't work!
Kaylee's owie's!
I can't believe my baby is ready for kindergarten!!! It's killing me, but she is excited!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Angee, your girls are so cute! You have a beautiful family. My baby has another year before kindergarten. I think it will kill me when he has to go.

Alicia said...

Thats going to be so cute next year when Kalee is in school with the big girls....Love it

Amy B. said...

Angee...I'm so glad you have a blog...I am way better at blogging than Facebook...I'm adding you to my list. And, is there anyone else from good ol'Richfield on your list?

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

She's so cute! How fun to be able to share that experience through your photos. She's so dramatic.