I got out of the shower and looked out at Kaylee in my room and she had pulled up the blinds and was putting her little hand prints all over my window. My first instinct was to say no don't do that Kaylee because I really hate washing windows but I stopped myself and watched for a minute, and then of course had to grab my camera because it was just one of those moments! I thought to myself, when I am older and my kids are grown I am going to miss these "sweet little" hand prints that I get the privellege of seeing all over all of my windows and mirrors everyday! I know I will long for these precious short times.
So I just watched her

and felt the love rising up in my chest
and felt the love rising up in my chest
5 comments:
i love this, Ang, it made me cry.....
wise parents learn this early, that the hand prints, and little socks everywhere is evidence of the precious little ones in our lives. I used to get irritated by the hand prints on the tv and windows, and the all the other "tokens" that were left behind. Now I just smile because it reminds me of my precious ones still at home, realizing this will pass too quickly.
how sweet angie!
merry christmas to you and your family!
It brought tears to my eyes too! Great, priceless pictures! What a wise mom you are!
That is so super cute, tears were in my eyes as well. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment