Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Playing & Exploring

I took Kaylee bugs to the Tonaquint park for a nature walk and some fun in the leaves. She found all sorts of treasures! She loves BIG leaves!
Stopping for a photo.....with a fake smile.
I love it when they are exploring things...you can almost see there little wheels turning in their heads.

We made a leaf pile on a hill for Kaylee. It wasn't an easy thing. I gathered up a bunch of twigs and used them to sweep this pile for Kaylee. She would jump in and say I think I want it bigger mom. So we'd do more & more.

Having fun jumping in the leaves
Rolling down the hill

That was SO fun mom, you should try it!
A leaf shower
Cuteness
Pure Joy!
Leaf hair

Cute little face!
We had a very fun time @ the park! Just playing & exploring!











2 comments:

daniharding said...

How fun! I love your pictures, you are really good!!

Becca said...

You have such an amazing talent of capturing those priceless pictures. I need to get better at having my camera with me. I especially love the handprints. We miss you guys!

Becca and fam