Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Day of School May 2011

I remember the excitement I felt on the last day of school. I lived in a small town and it seemed that everyone felt it to. There were water balloons being tossed around every corner, kids walking everywhere, and fun parties to be had!
I still feel a little of that when it's my kids last day. I always try to do something fun. This year I got all the appropriate things to bomb the neighborhood kids with and each other. The only problem....there were no other neighborhood kids out! WHAT??? For weeks now there were kids everywhere in our neighborhood playing in the streets, ready for freedom and now their gone on the most exciting day? Oh well. The girls still had fun with each other and I had fun watching them!


1 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

the last day of school (in May) seems like forever ago... time is going by too fast :)