I am the type of parent that DOESN'T sign her kids up for summer activities. I feel like during the school year life is crazy busy and the kids never get to just be kids. No to mention that I just don't get enough time with them to lay in bed in the morning and talk about their dreams and give tickle tortures! This summer I made a change and decided to sign Kaylee & Ashlyn up for swim team. It was a big commitment to make in the summer. They went 4 days a week for an hour but it was SO worth it! It really was one of those things that made me wonder why I didn't do it sooner. The girls enjoyed their summer program so much that they are going to continue to do it through the school year! I am so excited because it is an awesome form of exercise and it will be something that they can do through out their lives!
Goodbye
4 days ago
1 comments:
I LOVE their little red swim caps, they look so cute and official :) What a great thing for them to do.
Post a Comment