Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kaylee's 5th Birthday 10-30-08

Her candy bar card from the family
Opening presents. Oh how she has waited for this!

Josh & I got Kaylee a Dorothy & Glinda outfit for her American Girl dolls.


I've kinda made it a tradition @ our house to make muffins the morning of the girls' birthday's. We always put a candle in the muffin & sing Happy Birthday!
Make a wish birthday girl!

Kaylee looking in her goody bag. I usually just do one for the birthday girl. (Saves money)



Kaylee's choice for her birthday lunch with mom & dad was McDonald's.
Peek-A-Boo Beautiful girl
Kaylee's favorite, Chicken Nuggets, Apple Dippers, & Root Beer
Me & my baby. I can't believe she is 5!

1 comments:

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

5 - not possible. She sure looks cute on her birthday. Tell her Grandma misses her and loves her.