Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kaylee turns 5 10-30-08

Welcome my sweet baby Kaylee
On October 30th, 2003 I woke up @ 5:00 a.m. having contractions. I layed in bed for awhile & then I woke Josh up. I took a hot bath, got ready, got kids ready for school and then headed to the hospital. Kaylee was born @ 12:52 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz.

Kaylee meets Grandma King

Kaylee meets Grandma Leishman

Kaylee & her 2 best friends/sisters


Opps...so cute had to post it twice!


My precious baby @ 13 days old


Mommy & Kaylee @ 11 days old


My angel @ 11 days old

Kaylee in her Blessing Dress

Mommy & Kaylee @ 3 months old


Kaylee @ 3 months old

Mommy & Kaylee @ 6 months old


Kaylee @ 6 months old


Kaylee 1 year old

Kaylee @ 9 Months Old

Kaylee 1 year old

Kaylee @ 2 Years Old



Kaylee @ 3 Years Old



Kaylee @ 4 Years old


Kaylee @ 5 Years Old






5 Reasons the I love my sweet little Kaylee Buggies

1. She is so loving to me

2. She is funny and makes me laugh everyday

3. She is a BIG tease just like her mom & dad

4. She loves her sisters

5. She likes to be my big helper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!!!
WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

4 comments:

Warnick Family said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how great you have been with getting so many photos. I still haven't got Keslies done and she is 5 months. OOps!!

Charise said...

I hope Kaylee had a great birthday! :) And I hope you all had a great halloween! :) Kaylee's pics are so adorable!

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

What a wonderful post!. It was fun to see those pics of her birth day. I do remember that day. Would't it be wonderful if we could print our blogs? They would certainly be great journals.

MaRilla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY late Kaylee. Sooo cute Angee. thanks for sharing. Looks like you guys had a fun and happy Halloween. Glad to be able to look at all of your picts.