Monday, October 27, 2008

My little Dorothy 10-21-08

Kaylee's birthday is on the 30th (the day before Halloween) and she is going to be Dorothy for Halloween. So we decided to have a Wizard of Oz themed birthday party. I decided that I would take pictures of her in her costume and make her invitations. HEE HEE Well I procrastinated and so I ended up having to do pictures in the morning so I have the stinkin sun in all the pics and I am just a beginner @ photoshop so the sun stays. Then I attempt the invitation...AHHHHH...it took me all day and I was ready to scream! Halfway through I had a melt down and I was thinking what in the world am I doing? I'm not a photographer, I love it but i'm not even close to professional, and I am not a designer. I came so close to just going to the store and buying invitations but i didn't. I stuck it out and I am happy with the results. It's not professional by any means but we love it all the same.









Toto was Kaylee's favorite part of the costume!



The Invitation

6 comments:

Steph said...

Angee I think those pictures are AWESOME!!!!! She is so dang cute! Cute invite and party idea too!!! You are such a fun mom!

Warnick Family said...

Hey Ang! She looks so cute just like Dorothy!! How fun. Im adding you to my list hope thats O.K. See ya!

The Venutis said...

I think you did a great job!!! What a fun idea. She makes a very good Dorothy.

Kenzie said...

Whatever! You did such a good job. The pictures turned out so good. And the invitation is so darling. It seems like we are always more critical of our own work for some reason. But they really did turn out so cute.

Kenzie said...

I forgot to mention the cute pics of the corn maze. Poor Riley! And that darn chewbacca for putting that terrified look on his face. He is scared of goofy, so a tall furry looking who knows what is probably not the best.

Heath Family said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love those invitations and the pictures.