I LOVE LOVE Conference weekend!!! I look forward to it every 6 months. I can feel the Spirit around me & in my home all weekend. I love to here the messages that will help me become a better person. This is the 2nd time that I have made my kids stay in the room for all 4 sessions. We set up a table with crafts for the kids, a scrapbook table for me, and a puzzle table for Josh. In the past on Saturday night during Priesthood we have went to dinner with Josh's mom & sisters but Carol was up north & Kaylee was sick so my girls & I ordered in Cafe Rio & rented a movie. It was lot's of fun! I can't wait until Spring for our next general conference!


















1 comments:
Oh, conference is my favorite time of year! What great ideas you have.. I'll have to remember the puzzle and Halloween crafts, so cute!
Post a Comment