Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our spoiled dog 10-16-08

Jayden & Ashlyn were sleeping and it was like 11:00 p.m. & I took Lucky in Jayden's room to wake them up. Jayden was NOT happy!!! Ashlyn asked if it was morning already & I said, "YES! Do you want to get up & have some pancakes?" She was all excited and started to get up. I told her I was joking and that it was still night. I felt bad for being such a tease that I made my girls chocolate chip pancakes the next morning.
KISSES!
Oh, aren't I just the cutest little doggy?
HELP!

Seriously, what do I look like...a stuffed animal?

AHHHH...home sweet home!

2 comments:

MaRilla said...

very cute Ang. thanks for sharing! Love your family! girl time is the best!
Rill

val said...

What a funny trick to play on your girls! And now I need some chocolate chip pancakes...