We had our ward Halloween party the night before Halloween. It was a lot of fun. The street by the bishop's house was blocked off and we had tables set up for dinner, which were soups & chili's. Josh's soup (cheese broccoli soup) that his friend Taylor helped him make, won 1st place! We also had booth's set up all around for games. My good friend Kenzie Burgess was in charge and she did an amazing job!!! My family had a great time!!!
The lady in the witch costume is the primary president. She was giving all the kids candy.

Josh had to try out the game.
Kennedi, Kailee, Jayden
Naomi & Jayden
Jayden working at a booth

Jayden dressed up as a baby this year

Kaylee playing games
BINGO
DUCK POND

FISHING POND
The lady in the witch costume is the primary president. She was giving all the kids candy.
Josh had to try out the game.
Kennedi, Kailee, Jayden
Naomi & Jayden
Jayden working at a booth
Jayden dressed up as a baby this year

Kaylee playing games
BINGO
DUCK POND
FISHING POND











6 comments:
Oh that looks like SO much fun!!!
Angee-
Wow! What a beautiful family you have! I got your blog off of facebook. I am not really spiffy at the whole facebook thing, but I do enjoy blogging. Honestly, I never would have guessed you would be happily married with such a great family and active in the church, way to go! You are awesome! I read through your blog and I had no idea you lost your mom, I am so sorry. I remember when you moved to Richfield and used to live by the school (Pahvant). Do you remember that? I also remember things weren't exactly stable for you at home. You have obviously overcome a lot. Congratulations on your beautiful family! Feel free to check us out at fourboysandadog.blogspot
What a fun Halloween party. Halloween isn't really celebrated in Trinidad so we really missed out on goofy costumes, pumpkin stew, carving pumpkins, and sugar cookies. I did make sugar cookie all by myself and decorate them but not in cute shapes because I didn't have any cookie cutters and nobody even sold them. Anyway, it's fun to see the pictures of everyone having a good time.
You guys look so cute! What a fun ward party! I will have to post my Halloween pics one of these days....when will that be...I'm not sure! Adorable family!
Halloween is so fun! Your girls looked adorable as ever. And how fun that your ward had a Halloween party that wasn't on Halloween night. Hopefully our ward does that next year. And you can't talk about a 1st place soup and not give out the recipe.. Can you share it with me? And how lucky to have a man that can cook!!
Looks like fun! I love your costume.
Post a Comment