Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm grateful for the challenge...

Jayden & I are reading the Book of Mormon together for her Virtue project. We were challenged by her YW president to do it before girls camp which means we need to be done by the 1st of July. We have been reading in the morning @ 6 on the weekdays. It has been very special for me to have this special Spiritual experience with Jayden. It's sad that it takes a challenge to get us to do this because you would think that I should just come up with these ideas to be a better mommy and to help my kids grow Spiritually. Life just gets busy and before you know it your kids are grown and then you're left thinking why didn't I do this or that? I am SO grateful for the young women's program and that it helps me to raise my girls in the gospel and to have these special moments with her that will last a life time!

This video is of Jayden & Lucky (our dog) We brought him in to cuddle this morning and read scriptures with us.

1 comments:

daniharding said...

LOVE the Dog, Jayden, the sheets, the room, and you reading the scriptures together. LOVE it all! Darling