How was your mother's day? Mine was wonderful! I have an amazing husband that tries very hard to make my day special. I woke up to a delicious breakfast and freshly squeezed orange juice from him. Then we went into the living room where I opened hand written letters from my beautiful children. Each of them did a survey on me and I wanted to share a few of the cute things they wrote: (Jayden & Ashlyn got a lot of things right so I will mostly be sharing
Kaylee's funny stuff)
Mom's height:
Kaylee's answer: 34 feet
Ashlyn's answer: 4 foot 8 inces
Jayden: 5 foot 3 inches
(I'm 5'4")
Kaylee's answers about mom:
Favorite color: Green-that's mine too
Favorite Food: Everything except what she hates
Favorite Book: Chester Raccoon and the big, bad bully
Favorite movie: Tad, because she likes me to watch it
Best Friend: Me
Job: She helps people and serves to get money
Then at the bottom she says, "I'll give you a foot rub for money"
What a funny girl I have. She brought a little purse to sacrament with lotion in it and said mom I brought this so I could massage your hands. So cute.
Josh gave me a box all wrapped up that weighed a ton. The girls were so excited for me to open it because they didn't know what it was. Josh told them to remember that money had been tight so he just had to make due. I opened the present and there were more gifts wrapped in newspaper. The first one I opened was Josh's soccer ball. He said it was so we could play soccer together. The next was a weight from our gym, he said it was so we could work out together and then I opened my old pot and of course that was so we could cook together. We were all laughing! At the bottom was a true gift wrapped for me. I got an ipod touch. WOW!!! Jayden looked at Josh and said I can't believe you got mom one of those! What am I too old???
Josh made us all lunch after church and brought out chocolate covered strawberries and bananas that he had made the night before. YUM! He did dishes, and showered the girls. It was an awesome day! I love being a mom more than anything!!!

2 comments:
you deserve it! yr such a great example of a terrific mommy. I am glad you are blogging more now.
I love what your girls said about you... I hope your day was special....:) love you
Post a Comment