Our little Ashlyn ran the 1 mile Ironman kids fun run. She LOVED it! I love to see my kids being active and enjoying themselves while they do it.
On Saturday Josh took Jayden & Ashlyn out to the lake to watch the Ironman swim. Then that afternoon we all went down and watched some bikers and runners come in. It was so amazing & inspiring! At our furniture store we sell Ironman mattresses so we have a video that we play in the store of the Hawaii Ironman. We have all sat and watched it numerous times and it never gets old! I am amazed to see elderly people and people with no legs participate in this amazing event! I'm pretty sure I will never do an Ironman but it has inspired me to try harder. I want to be active and healthy! I want my kids to know the importance of exercise and the lasting effect it has on our bodies.



1 comments:
So cute Ang! I love yr girlies!
Post a Comment