I can't believe how fast 10 years can fly by. I must say that these last 10 years have been the BEST of my life. Yes, we have had good & bad times. And there are times that we drive each other crazy but at the end of the day we are happy! We love us! I don't think I could have found a more perfect husband for me. He is always trying to make me happy (even if I don't always see it) and he is an amazing daddy to our 3 little girls. I love Josh with every fiber of my being! I am so grateful to be his Eternal companion.
Goodbye
4 days ago

2 comments:
I love YOU, Leishman's! You guys are the best I'm so thankful to be your wacky relative.
happy anniversary angee! you two look so great together! it's been fun running into you all around town :)
Post a Comment