I LOVE conference! It has become a tradition at our house to bring activity tables into the family room and all weekend we hang out, watch conference, do quiet activities, and eat at Cafe Rio while Josh is at Priesthood on Saturday night. I usually scrapbook but this year we were asked to speak in sacrament on April 26th on baptism and the Holy Ghost based off of conference, so I took notes the whole time. I bought Jayden & I a special journal for recording special talks like general conference, Stake Conference, YW general conference, etc..... I hope that Jayden will have it clear full of great stuff so when she is FULL blown into her teenage years or even later in life she can refer back to this special journal. For me conference is like a breath of fresh air! It brings renewed feelings of hope, peace, and an I can do it attitude! I am so greatful for our living prophet, President Monson and for the gospel! I don't know where i'd be without it!


Goodbye
4 days ago
1 comments:
I love conference too. Aren't we so blessed to have all this knowledge and all these blessings around us? I really don't know how people make it now a days without it. I really don't think I could.
Post a Comment