Thursday, May 21, 2009

Riding Bikes April 2009

The beginning of March Kaylee decided she wanted her training wheels off. Josh didn't want to take them off so my friend Becky & I did it. I helped Kaylee ride around in the cul de sac and then over spring break took her to the bike trail. After a few meltdowns and my back feeling like it was going to break I started wondering why I didn't listen to Josh. But then she just took off!! There was a bunch of kids riding around and I was sitting outside talking to my grandma on the phone when I looked up and my little Kaylee bugs was riding her bike!!! I couldn't believe it! It just proves to me that we should NEVER give up!



Here are a couple picutres of my cute little Rosie!
You are just so cute!

1 comments:

Nat B. said...

Kalli did the same thing with riding a bike. One day she decided she was going to do it, and by that evening she was riding all around. Cute little Kaylee, she is growing up! Hey thanks for putting all these great resources for saving money on your blog. You have introduced me to some great new sites:)