Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cake Decorating

Here is another post from the Summer

I took Josh on a birthday date up to Cedar City and grandma Leishman watched my girls. While they were there grandma gave them a cake decorating class and they each got to decorate their own cakes. They did such a good job and they were all so proud of their cakes! I like to watch the show Cake Boss on TLC and so Kaylee told Jayden that when I got home that night and saw her cake that I would think that Buddy (the main guy from the show) had made a cake and brought it to our house. What a funny girl!



3 comments:

Jenny said...

I wished I lived closer so Aunt Carol would teach me her mad skilz! Those are some pretty awesome cakes...they'll be set for when they have kids of their own some day who want "Dora" cakes or other such fun-ness!

MaRilla said...

those girls are so adorable Angee. Love you and miss you all!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

CAKE!!!! I want some :) love you all!! ((HUGS)) hug Lucky for me too