It's Dixie Round-Up time and they sure push it at the schools and the kids LOVE it! The kids had an assembly at school where the Rodeo queens & princesses come. I'm sure other people come as well but of course this was my girls favorite. Thursday is kids night at the Rodeo and Kaylee was invited to a friend's birthday party. They were decorating cute pink hat's and having a pageant then going to the Rodeo. Jayden & her friend went, (i'm sure to just walk around and check out the boys) and then Ashlyn & I went too. The kids loved it. The next morning the kids could wear cowgirl hats to school so Kaylee was so excited! I told her to get her backpack on when it was time to leave for school and she said very seriously to me, "Mom, do cowgirls wear backpacks?"

Yes baby girl, they do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment