This is from the Summer but I still needed to post it.
Grandma & Grandpa Leishman are working in the baptistry on Thursday mornings now and so during the summer Jayden was able to go to the Temple and perform Baptisms for the dead.
I love this picture! I think it looks like 2 beautiful angels welcoming my daughter into the Temple! I love seeing the people I love dressed all in white at the Temple.
While Jayden was doing Baptisms the girls and I went over to the visitor's center. I love watching my girls learn more about Jesus and his teachings. I love when they ask me questions and as I am answering them I feel warmth & love envelope my soul, letting me know that what I am saying is true!
I love the Temple and I especially love being their with my family!
1 comments:
I love this post, Angee! What a wonderful awesome blessing to have the in-laws you do. They are angels :) That is so special for Jayden and your family.... I love you guys so much
Post a Comment