Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ashlyn's Princess Party

Ashlyn invited all the girls from her 1st grade class over to our house today to have ice cream sundaes & watch the movie Snow Buddies. We had all but one girl come & they had a blast! I really want our home to be the place where my kids want to bring there friends to hang out, so I feel like I need to do things to make it fun right now! The girls were all so cute & so excited. It was fun to watch them together. Hopefully i've helped them create a closer bond between ALL of them instead of wanting to pair off together at school.

7 comments:

Steph said...

SOOO Fun!!! Ashlyn is so lucky to have such a cool mom!

Roberts Fam said...

What a cute party idea! How fun.

Dalton Family said...

You are such a cute mom! It looks like the girls had a blast!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

What a fun, fabulous party!! Madison had so much fun. Thanks again!

Charise said...

It looks like I missed out! Oh my girls are so cute! :) I hope they had lots of fun! Thanks for being such a wonderful mom! :)

Nat B. said...

You always do the cutest things with your girls. I hope when I am out of the baby stage, I can do more fun stuff with my older kids too! Cute idea. I wonder...how many of these girls live in Tonaquint?

Angee Leishman said...

Nat if you read this again....none of them live in Tonawuint.