On Sunday Jayden was getting her tithing ready to pay & she comes upstairs and says, "guess what mom? I paid $3.50 in fast offerings today." I said, "that's great honey!" Jayden said, "yeah, but there gonna have to eat off the dollar menu!" What a funny girl! I sure love her!
Goodbye
4 days ago
6 comments:
What a sweetheart she is....What is your secret about raising such adorable daughters. All three of them are simply precious!! I am going to call you Monday about the Valentines Party. Its going to be on Thurs. at 1:40. We'll talk about the details later. Hope you're doing great!! Oh and we would love to get Ashlyn and Mads together.
What a sweetheart she is....What is your secret about raising such adorable daughters. All three of them are simply precious!! I am going to call you Monday about the Valentines Party. Its going to be on Thurs. at 1:40. We'll talk about the details later. Hope you're doing great!! Oh and we would love to get Ashlyn and Mads together.
That is so cute and so funny! What a good girl for paying tithing and fast offerings:)
I love her too! She is such a sweetie. Jayden you go girl, being a good example for your sisters. Good job paying tithing.
How funny! Jayden has the cutest sense of humor. She is such a good girl.
i remember her at brookes wedding she is adorable!! so are the other girls!! i havent talked to you forever. brooke said she had been talking to you! your still as beautiful as ever!!!! i hope you remember me i was pretty little last time i saw you!!
Post a Comment