Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been tagged

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Lose 10 pounds by exercising 5 times a week and sticking to my weight watchers!!
2. Scrapbook
3. Go through my recipes
4. Spend more time with each of my chidren
5. Go grocery shopping (YUCK)

5 Jobs i've held:
1. Being a mom (my most favorite job ever!!!)
2. Financial Service Representative at Zions Bank on the blvd.
3. Supervisor @ Zions Bank inside Smith's
4. Manager of Subway inside Chevron on River Road
5. Waitress @ Denny's

Places i've lived:
1. St. George (my favorite)
2. Richfield
3. Salina
4. Arizona
5. Wyoming

Favorite Snacks: (This one is SOOOOO bad for me)
1. Homemade Peanut Butter Bars
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
3. Chicken in a Biscuit Crackers
4. Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Peanut M&M's

Thins I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay of our home
2. Invest wisely for retirement
3. Make sure my kids are set for life
4. Pay off families debt
5. Donate to Humanitarian Aid fund through the church

5 things you may not know about me:
1. Both of my parents are in Heaven (frown & tears)
2. I love to take pictures
3. I am extremely hard on myself about my weight & looks
4. I love to wakeboard & surf on our boat (I can't wait for warm weather!!!)
5. I am a homebody for the most part, but totally happy

Tag! Your it!
Becky Thomas, Charise Gardner, Jamie Dalton, Kristi Bolding, & T.K. Turnbeaugh

2 comments:

Becky said...

I don't know exactly what you do for this, but I will ask you tomorrow I am soooo tired. Those hills killed me today.

Kristi said...

Well, Thank you for tagging me. It was a little difficult to find answers. It's hard to think of myself that way. Thanks for the interest and making me think.
It was nice to run into you the other night.
See you,
Kristi