Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fourth of July 2008

5 comments:

Charise said...

Angee- I seriously LOVE your photography! It makes me want to take pics more often and get a better camera! :) Your girls are so cute! You need to get some pics with you in it too! You can't always be the one on the other side of the camera! I say that because that is usually me too! :)

The Venutis said...

Cute pictures. Small towns have fun celebrations.

Kellie Larsen said...

I love Kayless hair...Of my gosh I am going to have to fix Macies hair like that! Cute pics!

Shanna said...

I love your family picture at the top of your blog. So Cute!! I can't wait for school to start so the girls can see each other. Allysah is missing her friends big time.

Hirschisquirts said...

You have such a darling family! It was so good to run into you the other day. It's no wonder we used to be such good friends, your testimony and your spirit is beautiful. You are a wonderful mom and I have always thought you were a beautiful person. Your girls are adorable. Thanks for inviting me to your blog!