Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I need some suggestions!

Josh & I are wanting to take a little trip together here in the US and aren't sure where to go. We aren't wanting to spend a ton of money and we would only leave for like 3 days. Tell me some great places you've visited and why you loved them. The only place we wouldn't go is New York becuase we just had a family vacation there in December and I am really wanting to experience something new. I would really appreciate any kind of info anyone could give. Thanks!

6 comments:

Steph said...

We love to visit seaside locations in Oregon. Cannon Beach is beautiful.

MaRilla said...

I'd say Hawaii somewhere or do a couple church history sites...

BJ and Amber said...

Seattle is very fun in the summer! We went up to Bellingham and also out to the San Juan Islands. It was beautiful. There are a lot of fun things to do up there. Let me know what you decide...have fun!

stace said...

I have no suggestions except that you should go somewhere cooler than here!!

The Venutis said...

Lake Tahoe or Park City is nice. I love the mountains though.

Nat B. said...

We went to Boston a couple of years ago and had a blast! You might need longer than 3 days though, there is a lot of history and stuff to see.
We also went to San Antonio and Austin Texas last year for my cousins wedding. It was fun to see the Alamo and go to a fun amusement park. The people in Texas are very nice and the yummy barbeque food was great too.
You can never go wrong visiting church history sites. Nauvoo is awesome if you have never been there. Good Luck! Let us know what you decide.