1. What does mommy always say to you?
Jayden: Jay-Don & It's the end of the world as Jayden knows it
Ashlyn: That she love's me
Kaylee: I love you
2. What makes mommy happy?
Jayden: When my sisters & I get along & daddy's being REALLY nice to you
Ashlyn: When i'm good
Kaylee: Because I give her hugs
3. What makes mommy sad?
Jayden: When we argue
Ashlyn: When i'm bad
Kaylee: When I don't give you hugs & kisses
4. How does mommy make you laugh?
Jayden: Your crazy dances
Ashlyn: When you dance & tell me jokes
Kaylee: When you tell a funny joke
5. How old is mommy?
Jayden: 32
Ashlyn: 35
Kaylee: 14
6. How tall is mommy?
Jayden: 5'3"
Ashlyn: 2 Feet
Kaylee: This tall (she put her hand on my head)
7. What doesn't mommy like to do?
Jayden: Watch sports
Ashlyn: Stay up late
Kaylee: Go in the ocean
8. What is mommy's job?
Jayden: To be a mom
Ashlyn: To take care of me
Kaylee: On the computer
9. What is mommy's favorite food?
Jayden: Chocolate
Ashlyn: Chicken Enchilada's
Kaylee: A taco
10. How do you know mom loves you?
Jayden: Because she gave birth to me & didn't give me up
Ashlyn: Because you say it everyday
Kaylee: Becuase you tuck me into bed
I tag: Becky, Kenzie, Marilla, Jamie Dalton, Kristi Bolding
Goodbye
4 days ago
1 comments:
I love these answers! How cute! Especially Kaylie's answer to what your job is... I think that is what my job is too!
Post a Comment