Sunday, June 22, 2008

Josh's Spec House

Tile in Entry

In the Entry


Entry

Entry view from living room


View of living room from dinning area
Living Room
Kitchen

Master Bathroom

Master Bathtub
Master Shower
Laundry Room
Josh finished the spec house he built a couple of weeks ago. He put a big sign up on the front on Saturday and on Sunday we got a call from a realator asking about it because she had some clients that live in Salt Lake that it would fit perfectly. Anyway the house is under contract and is suppose to close on July 2nd. The people in SLC loved the house and can't wait to move in so I just hope all goes well with the finance part. I guess they were already pre-approved so it should be fine, but ya never know! I am so proud of Josh for building such a beautiful home. He did a lot of the work himself and spent many long hours working on the house to make it perfect! We feel so blessed that it sold so fast when the market isn't so great right now. We definitley recognize our Heavenly Father's hand and give ALL of our thanks to him!

5 comments:

Steph said...

gorgeous house. I am not surprized it sold. I am happy for you guys!! :) Love ya!

The Venutis said...

That is awesome. It is a very nice house. So glad it sold for you guys.

Shanna said...

Wow that is seriously amazing for this market. Hope all goes well. It looks like a beautiful home.

val said...

That is awesome! The house is beautiful and the congrats on the fast sell! Seeing all these new homes is really making mine feel old!

Kristi said...

This is all news to me. Is this his new line of work? Wahoo for selling.