Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Josh & his sweet girls. They all adore their daddy! David (Josh's brother), Truman (Josh's dad), Josh.
Kaylee & her daddy

Kaylee & grandpa Leishman

Ashlyn & her daddy
Ashlyn & grandpa Leishman
Jayden & her daddy
Jayden & grandpa Leishman
Grandpa Leishman with most of his grandkids
Great grandpa Seegmiller with great grandkids
Carol & her dad; Foy Seegmiller
We spent Father's Day as a big family and had a wonderful time! I am so grateful for Josh and the father that he is to my girls. He loves them all so much and would do anything in this world for them. I am also so grateful that Josh works so hard for our family and realizes the importance of me being able to stay home & raise our children! I love you Josh!!!

2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Those are some great pics! You are going to love those later in life!

val said...

Gorgeous pictures!