My little Ashlyn is a little fish! She is completley fearless when it comes to swimming and it scares me to death! I guess we just need to practice a lot so she can be safe!
Ashlyn swimming on the kickboard
Ashlyn pracitcing pushing off the side to swim on her back. Nice straight arms Rosie!!
Funny little face........I love you!

Cute little Kaylee Bugs chillin in the pool.
Look mommy, I can go under water! Good job sweet girl!
Ashlyn jumping in the pool......WEEEEEEEEEEEE
Isn't she so cute? I just love her so much! How in the world did I get the most wonderful kids ever? I feel so blessed to have my 3 little ladies!!!
My beautiful Ashlyn Rosie.
Ashlyn swimming on the kickboard
Ashlyn pracitcing pushing off the side to swim on her back. Nice straight arms Rosie!!
Funny little face........I love you!Cute little Kaylee Bugs chillin in the pool.
Look mommy, I can go under water! Good job sweet girl!
Isn't she so cute? I just love her so much! How in the world did I get the most wonderful kids ever? I feel so blessed to have my 3 little ladies!!!
My beautiful Ashlyn Rosie.






4 comments:
How fun I love swimming. Tell Jayden that, that class sounds so fun!
you asked "how did you get the most wonderful kids ever?" well, duh, it's because they have the most wonderful mom ever!!!!
the swimming looks refreshing and fun.
My kids just finished with swimming lessons, we will have to get together and take them swimming, this heat is KILLING me!!!
Swimming looks like lots of fun! I wish I was out in the sun rather than looking at the computer all day :) We will have to go swimming sometime this summer! :) I love the pic of the girls reading too--it's great! I hope you guys are enjoying your summertime!
Post a Comment