Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Visitor & the DRAMA!

Two Sundays ago we went in our back yard before church and there was a cute little kitty. My 3 girls freaked out and was loving it to death. They also started fighting because they didn't have enough patients to wait even 5 seconds for the other one to hold it. Well we thought that this cat was our neighbors that live behind us so we were playing with it and it even came up front to Lucky's territory. We weren't worried for the cat because the cat behind us lives with 3 big dogs so we knew it could hold it's own when it came to little ole Lucky. So we come back from church and the cat is still here. We go out front and play with it some more and then come to find out it's not the neighbor's cat. CRAP!!!!! We go to Sunday dinner at grandma & grandpa's.....yup you guessed it, the cat was still here. We try to put the little girls to sleep and their both crying about the darn cat. I go outside after that in the garage and the cat is eating Lucky's food (the poor cat is stick thin) and Lucky is freaking out!!!! (Pretty funny!) Then Miss Jayden comes out and starts crying because I don't want the cat to eat. Here is Jayden's reply...."Mom, Jesus made him. Do you think Jesus would want YOU to starve this poor kitty!!!" CRAP!!!! OK Jayden go get the cat a can of tuna. So she brings it a can of tuna and it is devouring it and Josh walks out. He asks, "What in the world are you guys doing feeding the cat? we'll never get rid of it." So I tell him Jayden's sad story and he takes the cat and can of tuna and puts it in his truck. He tells me that he can't have an animal causing this kind of drama in our home. So anyway he took the cat somewhere else in the neighborhood and dropped it off and we haven't seen it since. WHEW!!!



































5 comments:

Nat B. said...

I think you need to look into getting a cat!

Brooke Wheeler said...

Haha! how cute. Your daughters are so cute and I love looking at there pictures!
Brooke
P.S Tell Jayden hi for me! Thx :)

Peter B. said...

Nice one Josh ha ha ha. That's the kind of move I would have done too. Part of the plan of salvation is death. Now you can teach your kids about death.

Dalton Family said...

Your kids would love a little kitty! I know sonemone that has month old kittens right now if you are interested?

Kitty said...

I've always wanted a pet kitty!
P.S. This is Karissa Memmott I used to be your neighbor.