My sweet little Kaylee Bugs wrote her name in pencil on our pillar that has stucco on it. Does anyone know how I could possibly get it off? We've tried the hose and erasing it and so far nothing has worked.
I had some concrete that had been sloshed onto our stucco when we built it and I got hot soapy water (dawn dish soap) and a scrub brush and it all came off. YOu could also try a magic eraser...it might tear the sponge up but it usually takes anything off! Good Luck!
Gotta love those little helpful artists! We have a few remants of Sydney's art work around our house too! I'd try a really mild cleaner, like simple green (diluted with water in a spray bottle) with a toothbrush and see if that does it. As a last resort...you can always have your painter come back and spray some matching paint over the marking. Good luck!
I think you should leave it on there for a good memory. She will love to see how cute she wrote her name 10 years from now! Hairspray may work. It is how I get off pen, I am not sure how it works with pencil lead.
I was going to say magic eraser too, but looks like you've been told that already. Bridger colored all over our rug with a red sharpie marker, and it miraculously came out with ChemDry cleaner.
8 comments:
I had some concrete that had been sloshed onto our stucco when we built it and I got hot soapy water (dawn dish soap) and a scrub brush and it all came off. YOu could also try a magic eraser...it might tear the sponge up but it usually takes anything off! Good Luck!
Hey Ang,
Gotta love those little helpful artists! We have a few remants of Sydney's art work around our house too! I'd try a really mild cleaner, like simple green (diluted with water in a spray bottle) with a toothbrush and see if that does it. As a last resort...you can always have your painter come back and spray some matching paint over the marking. Good luck!
Haha! I don't know but let me just say... sounds like something my little brothers have done!
You could have her write with her pencil all over the pillar until the whole thing is covered with pencil lead and it's a different color.
That's what I would do.
a magic eraser might work but I don't know what it would do to the stucco. I heard it burns off skin ouch!! might be worth a try.
I think you should leave it on there for a good memory. She will love to see how cute she wrote her name 10 years from now!
Hairspray may work. It is how I get off pen, I am not sure how it works with pencil lead.
I have no idea what to tell you about the artwork! :) I hope you a guys are having a fun summer so far! you will have to tell Ashlyn Hi for me! :)
I was going to say magic eraser too, but looks like you've been told that already. Bridger colored all over our rug with a red sharpie marker, and it miraculously came out with ChemDry cleaner.
Post a Comment