Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MODBE Open House

I'm having a MODBE open house today from 4-6 @ my house. Everyone is welcome, so come on over!

6 comments:

Charise said...

Sorry I missed it! I had class today from 4-7. I hope you had a lot of people come! I'll have to see your cute new suits if you got any! :)

Shanna said...

Angee,

Sorry I missed your party, I was so sick yesterday. Usually I get a couple hours of feeling ok, but it didn't happen yesterday. I hope it went well. Thanks for inviting me.

Shanna

Brooke Wheeler said...

Oh my gosh! Right when I got on your blog it was EXACTLY 6:00! I would have toally came!

Mandi said...

Oh Man, I don't even have a good excuse, I totally forgot. I am so sorry, I was going to come:(

Nat B. said...

Angee-Sorry I didn't make it to the party, Tanner had a baseball game, but thanks for thinking of me and inviting me!

Kristy said...

Sorry I think Matt told you but it just got crazy with my family here. hey Julene says hi