Dress Rehearsal:
Perfect form Kaylee!
Kaylee's dance was to a teddy bear song. A big teddy bear came out & danced with them & gave them a teddy bear that was dressed exactly like them. So cute!!!
I gave Kaylee a music box Ballerina for her recital & she got a teddy bear to dance with as part of her costume. She said that her doll, the bear, & her were all named Kaylee & that they were twins! I told her that the bear she got from dance was a special bear that would cuddle with her all night so she could sleep in her own bed. When I was tucking her in bed that night she said, "mommy, my teddy bear Kaylee might need to come up & talk to you in the middle night!"
3 comments:
Hi Angee-
Your pictures turned out way better than mine! I may need a copy of that cute group pic of the girls admiring the teddy bear! Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
See ya at dance-Amber
These pictures of the girls are adorable. I hope they are also on the costco website so I can get some copies.
Ah, these are adorable!
Post a Comment